PhotoSmart C4205Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4205
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's pretty easy to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4205 printer. Get started with these simple steps:
- Turn on the printer, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to stop to its replacement position for easier access.
- Press down lightly on the used ink cartridge to release it. Remove it by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge using the tab. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
They are, so no worries! Remanufactured ink cartridges may not be brand-new, but they have passed stringent quality specifications, making them guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4205 without nullifying its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more budget-friendly than their branded versions. However, they can still deliver the same high-quality print results, making them the wiser purchasing decision.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.