PhotoSmart C4225Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Using advanced drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology, the HP Photosmart C4225 delivers speedy and reliable performance. With this machine, getting the crisp, professional prints you want is easy, especially when set to its 4800x1200 dpi maximum resolution. And when it's running out of ink? Then you only need to choose Inkjets.com for the best replacements. Check out our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridges which can offer up to 750-page yield, and one tri-color unit which has up to 520. Razor-sharp and vibrant prints are expected with this combo pack, only without the considerable expenses involved with buying OEMs. Order today and get up to 65% off, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4225
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4225 printer:
- Turn your printer on, then open its print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to stop moving to the far right side of the machine.
- Once the carriage is idle, release the used ink cartridge from its slot by lightly pressing down on it. Then, remove it by simply pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Using the tab, pull off its sealing tape, all while avoiding contact with the cartridge's ink nozzles or copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into the empty slot, pushing until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really save me money?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures you get the best print results without having to spend more. Our remanufactured ink cartridges comes with a more budget-friendly price, but their page yield and resolution is exactly equal to OEMs.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality requirements, making them guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4225 without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to the environment?
Because they are repurposed instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce waste material. This makes them perfect for those who support greener ink solutions.