HP PhotoSmart C4240 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4240 is an all in one thermal inkjet printer, copier, and scanner. This machine promises to cater to all your document and photo printing needs. It also allows you to print without the need for a PC; the color image display lets you view and choose photos at your leisure. Make the most out of your machine by pairing it with Inkjets.com supplies. Our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack will keep you stocked on black and tri-color ink while saving you money. Enjoy great quality printing supplies that are just as good as, if not better than, genuine HP supplies. Shop with us now and see how much we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
- Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left. If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
- Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Then gently push the upper part of the print cartridge forward until it clicks into the socket. If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot. If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
- Close the print cartridge door. If you installed a new print cartridge, the HP All-in-One prints a print cartridge alignment page.
- When prompted, ensure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray, then press the button next to OK.
- Place the page print side down on the scanner glass and then press the button next to OK to scan the page. When the On button stops flashing, the alignment is complete and the page can be removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "remanufactured" mean?
A cartridge is "remanufactured" when it is recycled for use. These cartridges are cleaned, inspected, and refilled with new ink.
What's the difference between tri-color ink and photo ink?
Tri-color ink is used for everyday color printing. Photo ink is used instead of black ink and is paired with tri-color ink in your machine to allow for high-quality photo printing.
Can I use photo ink instead of colored ink?
No. For regular colored printing, you must use your black ink cartridge with your tri-color ink cartridge. Photo ink can only be used when paired with your tri-color ink to print high quality photos.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart C4240 Ink
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95