PhotoSmart C4272Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4272
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One printer, just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Make sure unused plain letter- or A4-sized paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Open print cartridge door.
- Wait until print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from carriage slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into slot.
- Gently push upper part of new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close print cartridge door.
- Note: Printer will print an ink cartridge alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like the HP 74XL (CB336WN) black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One printer dramatically cost less than original ink products but offer comparable ink quality. They are also good for the environment because they support industry recycling efforts.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges like HP 74XL (CB336WN) black and HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges have a higher capacity than standard ink cartridges.
What are the page yields for HP XL ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges are estimated to yield 750 pages while HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges are rated to produce up to about 520 pages.