HP PhotoSmart C4273 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4273
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4273 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart C4273 and will not void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of a replacement ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges offer higher page yields than standard ink cartridges, making them highly ideal for high-volume printing requirements.