PhotoSmart C4283Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Printing has never been smoother or more convenient with the HP Photosmart C4283. It offers fast print speeds of up to 30 monochrome pages, or up to 23 color pages per minute, and allows for easier paper handling with its 100-sheet standard media capacity. But are you already noticing print errors? It might be time to replace your old ink cartridge, so turn to Inkjets.com for the best options. Check out our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridges offering 750-page yield each, and a single tri-color cartridge providing up to 520. They'll make any print task a cakewalk, while producing only the sharpest and most vivid output—and at a budget-friendly price too! Shop with us and get up to 66% discount on this combo pack. You also get free shipping if you order two.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4283
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Get started on ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4283 printer by following these steps:
- Verify that your printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device.
- When the carriage stops, press down on the used ink cartridge lightly, then pull it out of the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge, without touching its ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, then push on it gently until it's firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Sure! Here's what to do—avoid exposing them to extreme lighting and fluctuating temperatures. This means keeping them somewhere dark, climate-controlled, and dry. To retain the ink quality and composition, store your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like those in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4283, and will not void its warranty. That's because our options have passed strict testing and quality requirements.
Are they covered with a warranty?
Yep. We have our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and free returns for your greater protection.