HP PhotoSmart C4283 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4283
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Get started on ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4283 printer by following these steps:
- Verify that your printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device.
- When the carriage stops, press down on the used ink cartridge lightly, then pull it out of the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge, without touching its ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, then push on it gently until it's firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Sure! Here's what to do—avoid exposing them to extreme lighting and fluctuating temperatures. This means keeping them somewhere dark, climate-controlled, and dry. To retain the ink quality and composition, store your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like those in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4283, and will not void its warranty. That's because our options have passed strict testing and quality requirements.
Are they covered with a warranty?
Yep. We have our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and free returns for your greater protection.