PhotoSmart C4288Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4288
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4288 is easy. Just follow this guide to get started:
- Confirm that the printer is on, then open its print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the machine.
- Release the ink cartridge you want to replace by lightly pressing down on it. Pull it out of the slot toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Carefully peel off the sealing tape, while making sure to touch only the black plastic of the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing it in firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield is the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can create. The amount you can actually get, however, will rely on the resolution settings your HP Photosmart C4288 printer, type of paper, complexity of the document, and frequency of use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
They are, given their many advantages. While more budget-friendly than OEMs, Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can provide the same remarkable page yield and resolution. It's altogether the better purchasing decision instead of buying a single OEM cartridge at full price.
How does Inkjets.com ensure peace of mind?
Your peace of mind is one of our top aims. That's why our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack is covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.