PhotoSmart C4380Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C4380 is an all in one multifunction color printer, copier, and scanner. It has a maximum print speed of up to 30 pages per minute in monochrome and 23 pages per minute in color. Print on a multitude of print media such as envelopes, iron-on transfers, film, and photo paper. Stay stocked up for all your projects with Inkjets.com. Combos like our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack will easily resupply you for your daily printing needs. Enjoy vivid, clean prints each and every time. And if you find yourself unsatisfied, contact us and we'll give your money back, no questions asked. Shop with us today with our Inkjets.com guarantee.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4380
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
- Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left. If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
- Pull the print cartridge towards you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Hold the print cartridge with the HP logo on top, and insert the new print cartridge into the empty cartridge slot. Make sure you push the print cartridge in firmly until it snaps into place. If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot. If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
- Close the print cartridge door. If you installed a new print cartridge, the HP All-in-One prints a print cartridge alignment page.
- When prompted, ensure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray, then press the button next to OK.
- Load the page print side down on the right front corner of the glass, and then press the button next to OK to scan the page. When the On button stops flashing, the alignment is complete and the page can be removed. Recycle or discard the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I avail of your free shipping?
To avail of our free shipping, your order must first exceed $30 before taxes. Then, it must be shipped to an address in the US mainland. If your order meets these two requirements, you can avail of our free shipping.
Are remanufactured cartridges eco-friendly?
Absolutely. By buying remanufactured cartridges, you help us make use of recycled cartridges which would have otherwise been thrown away after one use.
What does "High Yield" capacity mean?
"High Yield" is a type of capacity for our cartridges. These cartridges contain more ink than standard cartridges. Because they have more ink, they generally take longer to run out and can print more pages.