HP PhotoSmart C4382 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4382
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4382 printer by following these simple steps:
- Turn the printer on, then load an unused, plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door and wait for the print carriage move to the right side of the machine.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it outward to remove it from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot, pressing down on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But the amount you get may be different because of several factors, including the resolution settings of your HP Photosmart C4382, complexity of the document, or frequency of use.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges save me money?
The ink cartridges included in the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com features remarkable page yield and high-quality print results, matching even OEMs. They are more affordable, however, allowing for greater savings.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjets printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.