PhotoSmart C4382Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C4382 doesn't disappoint when it comes to fast and reliable performance, offering print speeds of up to 30 black and white pages, or up to 23 color pages per minute. And when in need of high-quality replacement ink cartridges for this printer, just turn to Inkjets.com. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges offering up to 750-page yield each, and one tri-color unit with up to 520. Its sharp and vivid print resolution can rival even OEMs, only it costs far less. This way, you can get the best print results without having to spend more on branded options. Shop now and get up to 65% off, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4382
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4382 printer by following these simple steps:
- Turn the printer on, then load an unused, plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door and wait for the print carriage move to the right side of the machine.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it outward to remove it from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot, pressing down on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But the amount you get may be different because of several factors, including the resolution settings of your HP Photosmart C4382, complexity of the document, or frequency of use.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges save me money?
The ink cartridges included in the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com features remarkable page yield and high-quality print results, matching even OEMs. They are more affordable, however, allowing for greater savings.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjets printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.