HP PhotoSmart C4400 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4400
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the product is turned on.
- Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage moves to the far right side of the product.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent. Lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it, and then pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot. Note: If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left; If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Hold the print cartridge with the HP logo on top, and insert the new print cartridge into the empty cartridge slot. Make sure you push the print cartridge in firmly until it snaps into place. Note: If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot; If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- When prompted, press OK. The product prints a print cartridge alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between remanufactured cartridges versus compatible cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges that have been inspected, cleaned, and refilled so that they can be used again. Compatible cartridges on the other hand are newly made by third party manufacturers. Both are guaranteed to work with the printers they're made for, and both will provide high quality printing.
How are Colored Ink and Photo Ink different?
For standard color printing, you need black ink and colored ink. If you want to do high quality photo printing, you can use the colored ink cartridge paired with the photo ink cartridge for access to more colored ink for better photos. The photo ink cartridge will replace the black ink cartridge in the printer for these photo print jobs.
Do I need both Colored Ink and Photo Ink for printing?
If you plan on doing standard colored printing, you only need your black ink and colored ink cartridges. Photo ink is completely optional. However, when you use photo ink, you can print even better quality photos from your printer.