PhotoSmart C4410Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4410
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't sweat ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4410 printer. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Turn the power on, then place an unused A4 or letter-size, plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door, which will prompt the print carriage to its replacement position
- Release the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge using the tab. Do this without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot, pressing down on it until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remanufactured ink cartridges are safe to use, right?
They are, so don't worry. Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have all met strict quality standards, making them perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4410 printer without voiding its warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Yep, and here's the reason: remanufactured ink cartridges, like the units in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more budget-friendly than their OEM versions. But they can still deliver the same high-quality print results, allowing you to create more, better prints while enjoying greater savings.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
We do! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.