HP PhotoSmart C4424 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4424
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4424 printer with this handy guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the print cartridge door. This will prompt the print carriage to move to its replacement position.
- Lightly press down the used ink cartridge to release it. Remove the cartridge by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Use the tab to pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge. Make sure you don't touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot, pushing down on its upper part until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com can last up to 24 months. But if you're not using its cartridges yet, make sure to store them properly to retain their quality. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space that should also remain clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, extending the life of your ink cartridges is easy.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com is proud of our fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just place your orders with us before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders worth $30 or more, you also get free shipping.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart C4424, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.