PhotoSmart C4440Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4440
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4440 printer:
- Turn the power on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Once the print carriage stops at the far right side of the device, press down on the empty ink cartridge lightly, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Using the pull tab, remove the plastic sealing tape carefully from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, pushing on it firmly until it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Just keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. By avoiding exposure to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, your cartridges can retain their ink quality and composition. Take care not to store them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, the cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can produce the same top-quality results as their more popular counterparts—only you'll be spending less too.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used for inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart C4440, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.