PhotoSmart C4450Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C4450 All-in-One uses exclusive thermal inkjet technology to create the best prints. Not only that—it can print up to 30 black and white pages per minute, or up to 23 color pages per minute, and comes with optimized 1200x2400 dpi color resolution. But you'll need the best ink cartridges available to keep up with your print tasks, so why not turn to Inkjets.com? We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes a tri-color cartridge offering 520-page yield, and two black cartridges providing up to 750 each. These options also use a premium ink blend that allows for exceptionally vibrant and sharp output—but at a price you can readily afford. Shop now and get this combo pack at up to 66% discount. You also get free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4450
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4450 All-in-One printer. All you need to do is follow this handy guide:
- Check that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on it until it's firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Sure! Here's what you need to do: keep them away from harsh lighting and extreme heat or cold. By storing them somewhere dark, climate-controlled, and dry, you can retain the ink and composition of your unopened cartridges better. You can also make them last longer by keeping them away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have passed stringent quality specifications, and will be safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4450 All-in-One printer.
Are they covered with a warranty?
Yep! Our products, including our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, come with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.