PhotoSmart C4470Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
As a printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP Photosmart C4470 makes it easy for anyone to stay productive. Ideal for homes and small offices, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling. For even better-looking printouts, it also boasts of photo features you can take advantage of. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4470 include remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges. Get them individually with discounts of up to 64% off or as three-piece combo packs for even bigger savings. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4470
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4470, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP Photosmart C4470 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.