PhotoSmart C4475Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C4475 makes every print job a more streamlined process with its exceptional performance. Its notable features include panorama-size printing and up to 4800x1200 dpi optimized color resolution. But make sure to have a stock of extra ink cartridges from Inkjets.com in case the printer runs out. We offer the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges with 750-page yield each and one tri-color cartridge with 520. They don't disappoint in razor-sharp, vivid print results. In fact, they can rival OEMs in providing the best output, while ensuring the costs are within your budget. Save up to 65% when you order today, and get free shipping if you order two of this combo pack.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4475
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4475 printer by following this handy guide:
- Switch the printer on, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move to its replacement position for easier access.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by first pressing down lightly on it, then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Using the pull tab, remove the protective tape from the cartridge. Be careful you don't touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Install the new cartridge in the empty slot, pressing down on its upper part until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better choice?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more budget-friendly than their branded versions, but can deliver the same unmatched resolution and page yield. They are also eco-friendly, helping reduced waste in landfills and contributing to the environment.
What exactly is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But this is just an estimate, so the amount you'll get may be different. This will ultimately depend on several factors, including the settings of HP Photosmart C4475, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Any details on product warranty?
Inkjets.com prioritizes complete client satisfaction. That's why our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty, along with money-back guarantee and free returns.