PhotoSmart C4483Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4483
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4483 All-in-One printer by following this handy guide:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at a more accessible position.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pressing down on it lightly, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, pushing on it firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that are restocked with new, premium ink following strict quality requirements. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are safe to use with your printer and will not affect its warranty.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
It's simple—just keep them away from harsh light sources and fluctuating temperatures. Store them in a dark, dry, and climate-controlled space instead to maintain their ink composition and quality.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like your HP Photosmart C4483 All-in-One. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.