PhotoSmart C4550Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4550
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4550 the fast, worry-free way by following this handy guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the right side of the device.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, pushing on it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, will work safely and perfectly with your HP Photosmart C4550. Using them will not affect any printer warranty, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges helps reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfills, making them a great contributor to the environment.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Ink cartridges are sensitive to harsh lighting and extreme temperatures, so keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. You should also avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials. This way, the ink quality and composition are retained, making your cartridges last much longer.