PhotoSmart C4550Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With its exceptional performance, the HP Photosmart C4550 remains a crucial addition to your small business or home office. It offers high-speed printing for a smoother process, allows for panorama-size printing, and comes with optimized 1200x2400 dpi color resolution so you get the sharpest output. And when it's time to replace the old cartridges in your device, just turn to Inkjets.com, your trusted source for the highest quality ink cartridges. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which ensures uninterrupted printing thanks to its superior page yield. It comes with two black cartridges that can print up to 750 pages each, and a single tri-color cartridge that can produce up to 520. What's more, they offer vibrant, laser-quality output that can rival its more popular counterparts—but at a price you can easily afford. Order today and get up to 66% off, along with free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4550
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4550 the fast, worry-free way by following this handy guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the right side of the device.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, pushing on it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, will work safely and perfectly with your HP Photosmart C4550. Using them will not affect any printer warranty, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges helps reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfills, making them a great contributor to the environment.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Ink cartridges are sensitive to harsh lighting and extreme temperatures, so keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. You should also avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials. This way, the ink quality and composition are retained, making your cartridges last much longer.