PhotoSmart C4575Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Even when printing the most complex documents, the HP Photosmart C4575 ensures fast and exceptional performance. Its other features include panorama-size printing, optimized color resolution of up to 4800x1200 dpi, and advanced image editing capabilities. And when it's almost out of ink, just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are both excellent and affordable, dealing with any printing need while helping you save money. Check out our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, with its superior page yield that allow for unhampered performance and super-sharp, OEM-quality print output. For your greater peace of mind, it comes with our solid warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Order now and enjoy up to 65% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth and up.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4575
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4575 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move and stop at its replacement position.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle, then remove the used ink cartridge by pressing down lightly on it, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Strip off the protective tape from the cartridge, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new cartridge in the empty slot, pushing down on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been thoroughly cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement, then restocked with new ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are completely safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4575 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, remanufactured ink cartridges can produce the same high-quality print results as their OEM versions. But they are more cost-effective, letting you get more printing done while spending less.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Because they are reused instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to reduced waste. This makes them a perfect option for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.