PhotoSmart C4585Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4585
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace your HP PhotoSmart C4585 All-in-One ink cartridge:
- Turn on the printer and open the cartridge door. Wait for the cartridge to rest on the access area.
- Remove the old cartridge by pressing it down to dislodge it from the slot and pulling it out of the printer.
- Take the plastic wrapper off the new ink cartridge as well as the cap off the nozzle. Avoid touching the nozzle and the copper-colored contacts to avoid clogging and electrical problems.
- Align the new cartridge in the slot and press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink?
This ink cartridge can be stored from 18 to 24 months. In doing so just make sure it is placed in a cool, dry place with the nozzle facing upward.
How can I avail of the warranty?
Once you avail of our products you are automatically covered by our 1-year warranty. We ensure 100% satisfaction or your money back.
What is the difference between standard and high-yield ink cartridge?
A high-yield ink cartridge contains more ink or toner compared to a standard ink cartridge hence it can print more pages.