PhotoSmart C4673Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Photosmart C4673 is an all-in-one machine designed to offer small offices and businesses with dependable printing, copying, and scanning capabilities. Easy to use and efficient to operate, it delivers quality prints each time, with rich blacks and vivid colors.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4673 include remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges. Both are available individually with discounts up to 61% off or as part of three- and five-piece combo packs for bigger savings.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Buy replacement ink cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4673
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4673, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for the print cartridge carriage to settle into the dock at the far right side of the unit.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent. Press old ink cartridge down to release it and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place. Note that black ink cartridges go to the right slot while tri-color ink cartridges go to the left one.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep your replacement HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4673 sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.