PhotoSmart C4683Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4683
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4683 printer:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the center of the device.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge lightly, then remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Gently remove the protective tape from the new ink cartridge without touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 3-6 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! Because they have exceeded industry standards, our remanufactured ink cartridges will ensure safe and reliable performance with your HP Photosmart C4683. They'll also keep the printer warranty intact.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a good choice?
The cartridges in our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack can produce the same exceptional output as their more popular counterparts, but come at a more affordable price. In addition, they come with a nifty 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! They help reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills because of their reusability. This makes remanufactured ink cartridges a perfect choice for those looking for greener ink solutions.