PhotoSmart C4688Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Photosmart C4688 is a printer, scanner, and copier in one. Aside from providing professional-looking prints each time, it also lets you save photos directly and reprint images previously used for your convenience. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling as well to address a variety of your printing needs.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4688 include remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges. Both are available individually with discounts up to 61% off or as part of three- and five-piece combo packs for bigger savings.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4688
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4688 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for the print cartridge carriage to settle into the dock at the far right side of the unit.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent. Press old ink cartridge down to release it and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place. Note that black ink cartridges go to the right slot while tri-color ink cartridges go to the left one.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4688 are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and contact points to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.