HP PhotoSmart C4750 InkCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4750
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $94.955 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32 ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48 ea
- Special Price $24.95
- Special Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Check that power is on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the print carriage to move to center of the product.
- Lightly press down on the cartridge to release it, then remove it from the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging.
- Remove plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Line up colored shaped icons, then slide cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
- When prompted, press OK to print a cartridge alignment page.
- Load page print side down on right front corner of glass, and then press OK to scan page.
- Remove the alignment page and recycle it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Standard Capacity and High Yield Capacity cartridges different?
To better cater to you, we offer different ink capacity cartridges to fit your printing needs. Standard capacity cartridges have a standard amount of ink inside, while high yield cartridges have more ink inside, meaning they can print more pages before needing replacement.
For how long does your warranty last?
Our warranty lasts for one year from date of purchase. Within this time, you can contact our customer support team for any problems or concerns to return or refund your items.
If I buy your combo pack, are the extra inks going to last in storage?
Our inks for this printer can stay in storage for 18-24 months, meaning you'll have enough time to use up your supplies. You can maximize the shelf life by keeping the inks in their original packaging, and storing them in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.