PhotoSmart C4788Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Photosmart C4788 can cover all the bases in the workplace, allowing you to print photos, make copies and scan documents even without turning on the PC. Just make sure, however, that you always have extra ink cartridges for uninterrupted print performance. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our high-quality replacement ink cartridges. Check out our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with three black cartridges offering 600-page yield each, and two tri-color cartridges with up to 440 each. Our remanufactured options can also deliver the same razor-sharp, vibrant print output found in OEMs, giving you the best results while allowing for greater savings. In fact, you can get up to 63% off when you order today, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4788
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4788 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the far right side of the machine.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Carefully remove the protective tape using the pull tab, while making sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed units that have been cleaned and inspected thoroughly for components that need repair or replacement. They are then restocked with new ink following quality standards.
Remanufactured ink cartridges are safe to use, right?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4788 without voiding the printer warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
For those looking for greener options to their printing needs, then Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are it. Their reusability helps reduce waste in landfills, allowing them to contribute a huge deal to the environment.