PhotoSmart C4793Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Fast print speeds, sleek good looks and reliable performance make up the HP Photosmart C4793. In fact, it can make printing, copying and scanning a smoother process because you can do all that with just a memory card. And when it comes to ink, you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the best options. Our high-quality but affordable HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Piece Combo Pack will make short work of your tasks with its superior page yield. To detail, it includes three black cartridges offering 600-page yield each, and two tri-color cartridges each providing up to 440. Its budget-friendly price tag is a boon for those looking to save, but our combo pack takes this further by providing the same remarkable print output as OEMs. Shop now and get up to 63% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4793
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4793 printer by following this handy guide:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move and stop to its replacement position for easier access.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then remove it by pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package. Gently remove the sealing tape with the pull tab, but make sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it firmly forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected thoroughly for parts that may require repair or replacement. While not brand new, these units have passed quality specifications. They work the same way as their OEM counterparts, making them safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4793 printer.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy choice?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, can create the same top-quality print resolution and page yield of branded versions—but at a more affordable price tag.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Because they are reused instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to reduced waste, making them a greener, better alternative to new, branded cartridges.