PhotoSmart C5100Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5100
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the machine by pressing the power button.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting it until it locks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below the ink cartridge you need to replace to release the latch inside the printer, and then lift the latch. If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left. If you replacing any of the colored ink cartridges, lift the corresponding latch in the center.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot by pulling it towards you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and then install it in the correct slot.
- Press down on the gray katch until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 2-6 for every ink cartridge you are replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 02 (C8721WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 660. Meanwhile the Cyan cartridge can print up to 400 pages; the Magenta Cartridge, 370; the Yellow Cartridge 500, and both the Light Cyan and Light Magenta, 240 pages. Please note that while our remanufactured ink cartridges are filled to capacity, the total page yield may be affected by frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 24-36 months, giving you enough time to consume it before it expires. To help preserve the ink’s quality, please store them in a place away from direct heat and sunlight, and open them only when you’re ready to use them.
Does this ink work with other printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of HP Photosmart printers, including