PhotoSmart C5185Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5185
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace HP Photosmart C5185 ink cartridges, just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting it from the front. Raise door until it locks in place.
- Squeeze the tab below an old ink cartridge to release its corresponding latch.
- Lift the latch.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into the corresponding empty slot.
- Press corresponding latches down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 8 when replacing more than one ink cartridge.
- Close ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed cartridges refilled with ink and fitted with new components while compatible ink cartridges are brand-new and are made specifically to meet the requirements and specifications of a particular printer.
Will using remanufactured ink cartridges void my HP Photosmart C5185 warranty?
No, it won't. None of Inkjets.com's remanufactured HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow, HP 02 (C8721WN) black, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridges will void your printer warranty.
How long can I store ink cartridges?
Generally, ink cartridges will stay in good condition between 18 months and two years, if stored properly.