HP PhotoSmart C5188 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5188
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5188 printer is easy. Just follow this handy guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the front center of the printer until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below the ink cartridge you want to replace. This release the latch inside the printer. Lift this latch and pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Holding it by the handle, slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Press down on the latch until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. By storing your unopened ink cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space, you can better maintain their composition. Make sure the drawer or closet they're kept in is clean, dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials. Oh, and store your ink cartridges upright, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Inkjets.com will ship your items on the same day if the orders are completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart C5188, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.