HP PhotoSmart C5225 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5225
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridges on the HP Photosmart C5225 is easy. Here are the steps:
- Turn on your HP Photosmart C5225, and then open the ink cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and becomes idle and silent.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Do this by pressing on top of the cartridge.
- Now, lift the ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Remove the black plastic tape from the new cartridge by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it in firmly to secure it in place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to install another cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I recently replaced the ink cartridges on my HP Photosmart C5225, but it failed to print an alignment page after the installation. What could be the problem?
If the Photosmart C5225 failed to print an alignment page after installing new ink cartridges, it could be because you loaded colored paper instead of unused plain, white paper into the input tray. If white paper is loaded, then perhaps it's due to a defective ink cartridge.
Why should I take extra caution not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles on the new HP ink cartridge?
Touching the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles may lead to ink failure, bad electrical connections, and clogs, so be careful when handling the new cartridge.
My order subtotal is above $30, so my order qualifies for free shipping. How many days will shipping take if I take this offer?
Orders that qualify for free shipping arrive in 3 to 8 business days.