PhotoSmart C5225Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
When you print photos with the HP Photosmart C5225, you'll be amazed at how brilliant and vivid the colors are. It's as if the photos came straight out of a professional photo studio. And it's extremely convenient—simply take the memory card right from your camera and use it with the Photosmart C5225 to view, select, and print those precious photos. This reliable color inkjet printer sure takes photo printing to a totally new level. So, use only high-quality but budget-friendly replacement ink cartridges when it starts running out of ink. Inkjets carries the Remanufactured HP 99, HP 100, HP 74XL, and HP 75XL Ink Cartridges, all at reasonably low prices of up to 70% off. Buy them here now!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5225
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridges on the HP Photosmart C5225 is easy. Here are the steps:
- Turn on your HP Photosmart C5225, and then open the ink cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and becomes idle and silent.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Do this by pressing on top of the cartridge.
- Now, lift the ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Remove the black plastic tape from the new cartridge by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it in firmly to secure it in place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to install another cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I recently replaced the ink cartridges on my HP Photosmart C5225, but it failed to print an alignment page after the installation. What could be the problem?
If the Photosmart C5225 failed to print an alignment page after installing new ink cartridges, it could be because you loaded colored paper instead of unused plain, white paper into the input tray. If white paper is loaded, then perhaps it's due to a defective ink cartridge.
Why should I take extra caution not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles on the new HP ink cartridge?
Touching the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles may lead to ink failure, bad electrical connections, and clogs, so be careful when handling the new cartridge.
My order subtotal is above $30, so my order qualifies for free shipping. How many days will shipping take if I take this offer?
Orders that qualify for free shipping arrive in 3 to 8 business days.