PhotoSmart C5240Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
When it comes to rapid-fast prints and reliable performance, the HP Photosmart C5240 will definitely deliver. It boasts print speeds of up to 32 black and white pages per minute and up to 24 color pages per minute. But what if your printer is almost out of ink? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement ink cartridges. We'll make sure you won't be running of ink for a while with our HP 74XL & 7XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. The 2 black cartridges each offer 700-page yield and the color cartridge 520. All of them provide a crisp resolution and remarkable output that are equal to OEM versions, but at a more affordable price. Order this multi-pack today and enjoy up to 65% discount. You also get free shipping for items worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5240
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5240 printer is a worry-free process. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Check that your printer is switched on.
- Open the print cartridge door and wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer.
- To release the ink cartridge, lightly press down on it, then pull it out of the carriage toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently pull off the sealing tape. Make sure you don't touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the carriage. Push on it firmly until it's secure.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
While the remanufactured ink cartridges included with Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 7XL High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack aren't brand-new, they have exceeded strict quality specifications. They can deliver the same page yield and remarkable resolution as OEM cartridges, but at a more budget-friendly price tag. Plus, they come with a solid 1-year warranty for your protection.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Photosmart C5240 printer?
Yes! They work perfectly with this printer model without voiding its warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Their recyclability allows for reduced waste in landfills. When you order our remanufactured ink cartridges, you won't just benefit from superior quality print results and affordable price tag, you will be contributing to the environment, as well.