HP PhotoSmart C5240 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5240
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5240 printer is a worry-free process. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Check that your printer is switched on.
- Open the print cartridge door and wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer.
- To release the ink cartridge, lightly press down on it, then pull it out of the carriage toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently pull off the sealing tape. Make sure you don't touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the carriage. Push on it firmly until it's secure.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
While the remanufactured ink cartridges included with Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 7XL High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack aren't brand-new, they have exceeded strict quality specifications. They can deliver the same page yield and remarkable resolution as OEM cartridges, but at a more budget-friendly price tag. Plus, they come with a solid 1-year warranty for your protection.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Photosmart C5240 printer?
Yes! They work perfectly with this printer model without voiding its warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Their recyclability allows for reduced waste in landfills. When you order our remanufactured ink cartridges, you won't just benefit from superior quality print results and affordable price tag, you will be contributing to the environment, as well.