HP PhotoSmart C5250 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Photosmart C5250 is an easy-to-use all-in-one printer that allows you to print documents and photos PC-free. Yes, this machine eliminates the need to connect to a PC just to finish those print jobs—simply use the Photosmart C5250 control panel and you're good to go! Not only that, but it also features a memory card slot, so printing photos from a memory card has never been easier. But the cost of genuine replacement ink cartridges for this machine is so expensive. Good thing, there are more affordable alternatives available right here at Inkjets.com. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, including the HP 100, HP 75XL, HP 74XL, and HP 99, are an excellent way to save money without sacrificing the output quality. Contact us if you want to know more details about our products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C5250:
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart C5250 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, lift it out of the carriage.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Then, use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge with the HP logo on top, and then insert it into the empty slot until you hear it click into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the tri-color and black ink cartridges when installing them into my HP Photosmart C5250?
When installing new tri-color and black ink cartridges on your Photosmart C5250, make sure to insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
I'm temporarily replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo gray ink cartridge. Any tips on how to store the black ink cartridge?
If you are temporarily replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo gray ink cartridge, store the black ink cartridge in an airtight plastic container or in the print cartridge protector if you have one.
I'm buying HP ink cartridges in bulk. Any discount?
Yes, discounts are available if you buy in bulk. Kindly call us at 1-972-200-3813 so we can assist you.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart C5250 Ink
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95