PhotoSmart C5250Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5250
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C5250:
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart C5250 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, lift it out of the carriage.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Then, use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge with the HP logo on top, and then insert it into the empty slot until you hear it click into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the tri-color and black ink cartridges when installing them into my HP Photosmart C5250?
When installing new tri-color and black ink cartridges on your Photosmart C5250, make sure to insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
I'm temporarily replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo gray ink cartridge. Any tips on how to store the black ink cartridge?
If you are temporarily replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo gray ink cartridge, store the black ink cartridge in an airtight plastic container or in the print cartridge protector if you have one.
I'm buying HP ink cartridges in bulk. Any discount?
Yes, discounts are available if you buy in bulk. Kindly call us at 1-972-200-3813 so we can assist you.