HP PhotoSmart C5270 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5270
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5270 printer is stress-free. Check out these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the far right side of the machine.
- Once the print carriage stops, release the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then remove it by pulling it out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to remove the protective tape before installing it in the printer.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This is the expected number of printed pages you can get from an ink cartridge—but this is just an estimate. The amount of pages you'll get will ultimately depend on several factors, including the settings of your HP Photosmart C5270 printer, how often you use the machine and the type of paper you use.
Should I get remanufactured ink cartridges with a high page yield then?
You definitely should, especially if you're using the printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, offers more than enough page yield that you won't be running empty of ink for a long while.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
Sure! Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day when placed before 3pm Pacific Time, with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception. If your orders' total is $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us.