PhotoSmart C5283Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5283
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C5283 All-in-One is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This moves the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the machine.
- When the print carriage is silent and idle, light press down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label side on top, until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after a replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink, and HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C5283 All-in-One, are repurposed cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing quality.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges. By giving you more pages of prints, they can be more economical to buy.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Keep them in a cool, dry place and only open packages right before replacement to prevent ink cartridges from drying out. Stored right, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for up to two years.