HP PhotoSmart C5290 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5290
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5290 printer the worry-free way:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves and stops at the far right side of the machine.
- Release the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then remove it by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully pull the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have a long shelf life, but they'll need proper storage to maintain their quality and composition. That's why you should store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the space they're kept in is clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials. Additionally, check that the cartridges are stored upright. With proper storage, you can make your ink cartridges last longer.
How soon do I get my HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack?
You'll get them in no time. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart C5290. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.