PhotoSmart C5293Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5293
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C5293 printer the stress-free way:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- The print carriage should move and stop at the far right side of the machine.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it. Remove the cartridge by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge without making contact with its copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more budget-friendly than their OEM versions. But they can produce the same exceptional print results so you can get more high-quality printing done without spending more.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have exceeded quality specifications. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C5293 printer without voiding its warranties. In addition, they come with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
They'll be there in no time! Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.