PhotoSmart C5570Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5570
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C5570, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the cartridge door. This moves the cartridge carriage to the far right of the printer.
- Lightly press down on an ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge from the slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Gently push new ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Printer may automatically print a cartridge alignment sheet after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. To maintain desired printing quality, they are cleaned, restocked with ink, and checked for faulty components, that are then repaired or replaced as needed.
What do I get out of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
A lot of money saved and great prints. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black, HP 75XL (CB228WN) high-yield tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C5570, are dramatically lower in price than original ink products but offer comparable print quality. As a bonus, they let you do your bit for the environment by supporting recycling efforts.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years.