PhotoSmart C6100Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6100
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Open the cartridge door by lifting it until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the printer and the lift the latch. If you’re replacing the bank ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left. Lift the latch in the center area if you’re replacing any of the colored ink cartridges.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pulling it towards you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then insert it into its corresponding slot in the machine.
- Press down the gray latch until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 3-6 for every ink cartridge you are replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
When genuine name-brand ink cartridges are emptied, they are usually forward to recycling facilities so that they may be used again. These ink cartridges undergo thorough cleaning. Then they are filled to capacity so that their yield matches the original cartridges.
Is it safe to use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. All of our products are designed to work like their genuine name-brand counterparts and that they all comply with industry standards. Rest assured your machine and its warranty will not be damaged when you use our remanufactured ink cartridges.