PhotoSmart C6185Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6185
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C6185 All-in-One printer is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the machine's scanning unit until it locks into place.
- Squeeze tab below ink cartridge to be replaced to release latch.
- Lift latch to access old ink cartridge.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot.
- Press down latch until it locks into place.
- Lower scanner unit.
Note: Printer automatically begins alignment process after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of remanufactured ink cartridges?
Aside from letting you support recycling efforts in the industry, remanufactured ink cartridges like HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow, HP 02 (C8721WN) black, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridges cost just a fraction of the price of brand-new ink products but still offer comparable printing quality, ensuring your satisfaction.
Do you have a warranty in place?
All replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C6185 All-in-One printer are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Additionally, all Inkjets.com products come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied within a year of your purchase, we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.
Can I stock up on ink cartridges?
Yes. Kept away from extreme temperatures and unopened, replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good working condition for 18 months to two years.