PhotoSmart C6200Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6200
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP All-in-One is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the bottom of the latch below the ink cartridge you want to replace, and then lift the latch. If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left. If you are replacing one of the five color ink cartridges, such as yellow, light cyan (blue), cyan, light magenta (pink), or magenta, lift the appropriate latch in the center area.
- Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and then, holding it by the handle, push the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Match the color and pattern of the ink cartridge to the color and pattern on the print carriage.
- Close the latch and make sure it is secure.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will using generic supplies affect my printer's warranty?
No. We guarantee that Inkjets.com products will not affect or void your printer's warranty. If you feel our products have affected your printer, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
What is a "remanufactured" cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a cartridge that has been recycled. These cartridges are inspected, cleaned, and recycled for reuse.
How long can I keep this ink in storage?
The ink we offer for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 24 to 36 months. Store your extra ink in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight. Keep it in its original packaging for best results.