HP PhotoSmart C6270 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6270
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- With the printer turned on, lift the front lid until it locks into place to expose the ink cartridge carriage.
- Press the bottom of the latch below the ink cartridge to be replaced, lift the latch, and pull out the used cartridge. For the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left.
- Remove the new cartridge from its protective packaging, making sure not to touch any of the contacts and ink nozzle.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle and press it onto the empty slot. Be sure that the cartridge matches the color and pattern on the carriage.
- Close the latch until it locks into place. Lower and close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use remanufactured cartridges with my HP Photosmart C6270?
Cartridges from Carrot Ink are compatible with the HP Photosmart C6270 and will function just like their OEM counterparts.
Is it possible to use other types of HP cartridges with my printer?
The HP Photosmart C6270 will only accept HP02-type cartridges such as the (C8721WN). Using other kinds of cartridges may result in poor printout quality or severe damage to the printer.
How do I store unused ink cartridges?
It is strongly recommended not to remove ink cartridges from the Photosmart C6270 while it is still in use. However, if the cartridge has to be removed it must be stored in a clean and leak-proof container.