PhotoSmart C7180Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C7180 All-in-One is a printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier all in one machine. It features print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute in monochrome and 31 pages per minute in color. You can also copy at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in monochrome and color. No matter what you need, make sure you're ready for the job with Inkjets.com.
Products such as our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack will help you maximize your machine. When you order from us, we send your ink replacement straight to your door, making resupplying easy and hassle free. Shop with us today and enjoy our high quality supplies at low prices.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7180
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP All-in-One is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the HP All-in-One, and then lift the latch. If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left. If you are replacing one of the five color ink cartridges, such as yellow, light cyan (blue), cyan, light magenta (pink), or magenta, lift the appropriate latch in the center area.
- Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and then, holding it by the handle,
- slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Make sure that you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the one you are installing.
- Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will using remanufactured cartridges damage my printer?
No. Our remanufactured cartridges go through a strict quality control process to ensure that only the best products reach our customers. We guarantee that our remanufactured cartridges will not damage your printer.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Our standard flat rate shipping rates start at $3.95. If the total of your order exceeds $30 and your order is being shipped to the mainland USA, you are entitled to free shipping.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges have been carefully recycled from used cartridges. When you purchase remanufactured cartridges, you’re using recycled goods. This helps keep used cartridges from being thrown away, and also reduces the environmental impact creating a new cartridge would have.