PhotoSmart C7200Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C7200 is a brilliant choice for people who always need their pictures and images in impeccable resolution. This machine is capable of printing up to 4800 x 9600 dpi, and has a memory card slot that accepts various versions like CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, and XD-Picture Card. Plus, it has wireless connectivity feature, making printing documents and images a breeze.
To help such a great machine deliver the best prints possible, make sure that you run it on high quality ink. Here, at Inkjets.com, we offer our HP 02 (C8721WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. Our high quality inks are guaranteed to register the same way genuine brand-new ones do, which means all of you prints will be remarkably vivid without paying as much.
We also offer the complete colored range for this machine such as Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, and Yellow. Call us now and we’d be happy to help you find the right ink for your machine and save on ink costs while you’re at it.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7200
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. Then, lift the access door until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the button of the latch underneath the used ink cartridge you need to replace and then lift the latch. Then, pull the cartridge towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and then carefully insert it into its proper slot in the printer. Always make sure that you insert the right color into its corresponding slot in the machine.
- Close the latch and make sure that it is securely locked into place.
- Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
When ink cartridges have been used and emptied, they are sent to authorized remanufacturing facilities for recycling. These ink cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity to ensure that they bear the same quality a genuine brand-new ink cartridge has.
If I use an remanufactured ink cartridge, will it void my printer’s warranty?
No. All Inkjets.com products are designed to work perfectly with the printers they’re compatible with, which means your machine’s warranty will remain intact.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of models from the HP Photosmart series such as HP Photosmart C5183, Photosmart C6183, and Photosmart C7280. Should you require further information on compatible printers and inks, please feel free to call our hotline or send us a message via web chat or phone call.