HP PhotoSmart C7280 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7280
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.956 Cartridges / $3.66 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C7280:
- Switch on your HP Photosmart C7280, and then open its access door. Once it locks into place, you can now locate the empty cartridge.
- Then, pull upwards the empty cartridge's latch. Remember to raise only the latch of the cartridge that you only want to replace.
- Move to empty cartridges out of its placement. Then, get the replacement and release it from its packaging. Any film or cap covering its contacts or nozzles should be removed.
- Put the new cartridge in and lower its latch. Then, close the access door of the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges inside my HP Photosmart C7280 is running out of ink?
To know the ink status, you may print a print quality report or check the estimated ink levels from the control panel or HP Photosmart Software.
I did not receive a shipment notification email. Will you resend it?
If you can't find the shipment notification in your inbox, then kindly check the SPAM folder. If it's not there, you may give us a call via our hotline so we can assist you.
I already tried cleaning the printhead but the print quality did not improve. What to do?
If after cleaning the printhead the print quality did not improve, try checking the ink level to see if there are nearly empty cartridges. Replace them if necessary.