PhotoSmart C7288Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C7288 offers fast print speeds and can provide the clearest, most vivid prints at optimized 4800x1200 dpi resolution. Other notable features include digital image editing and support for a variety of memory cards. But what about the ink cartridge it uses? Make sure it can deliver consistent, quality results. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. We have the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack, which can provide the same impressive page yield and high-quality print output found in OEMs. But what makes our option stand out is its budget-friendly price tag, ensuring you get the best results while enjoying greater savings. Order now and get up to 39% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7288
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C7288 simple. Just follow this handy guide:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then open the ink cartridge door. Just lift from the front center of the machine until the door locks into place.
- Pinch the tab below the used ink cartridge to release the latch inside the printer. Raise this latch and remove the used cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Holding it by the handle, push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Close the latch until it is firmly in place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just make sure your ink cartridges are stored properly to retain their composition. This means keeping them away from strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures. Store them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space instead. Make sure this space is also clean and dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP Photosmart C7288, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Any shipping details?
Inkjets.com can ship your HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders worth $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us!