HP PhotoSmart D5060 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5060
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D5060 by following these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is on, then lift open the top cover.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. While touching only the black plastic, gently pull off the protective tape from the cartridge. Avoid contact with the copper strips and ink nozzles to prevent print errors later on.
- Align the new ink cartridge properly with the empty slot, then push it inside. Press forward on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These repurposed cartridges have been cleaned and thoroughly inspected for components that may require repair or replacement. Once they meet quality requirements, they are restocked with new, premium ink. Given their many advantages, remanufactured ink cartridges remain one of the best alternatives to OEMs.
Can you tell me more about these benefits?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are budget-friendly. But they are equal to OEMs in page yield and razor-sharp print resolution. Plus, our remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly, helping save the environment by reducing waste in landfills.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart D5060. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.