PhotoSmart D5100Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5100
- HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart D5100 ink cartridge is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the printer main cover.
- Push down and pull out the old ink cartridge to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle into corresponding slot, label side up and copper contacts going in first.
- Push the new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer main cover.
- Note: Printer automatically aligns ink cartridges every time a print cartridge is replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are only two slots in the cartridge carriage. Where do the ink cartridges go?
Replacement HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 99 (C9369WN) photo, and HP 98 (C9364WN) black ink cartridges go into the slot on the right, while HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color ink cartridges go on slot on the left.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While repurposed, remanufactured ink cartridges undergo quality checks to ensure desired printing performance. All ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
Can I stock up on replacement ink cartridges?
Yes. Just make sure replacement ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart D5100 are kept in a cool, dry place and are not opened, and they will have no trouble staying in good working condition for up to two years.