PhotoSmart D5160Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP Photosmart D5160 printer is an imaging powerhouse, allowing you to print with and without a computer. This means you can print directly from various media, including digital cameras, CDs, memory cards, and bluetooth devices.
For compatible replacement ink cartridges, Inkjets.com carries remanufactured HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 98 (C9364WN) black, and HP 99 (C93689WN) photo ink cartridges. Buy them individually and get up to 62% in discounts. Buy them in a combo pack and get up to 67% off!
All ink cartridges sold by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible. Buy today and enjoy free shipping on orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5160
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart D5160 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Raise the main cover of the printer.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pushing down on it and pulling it out toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from package. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Hold new ink cartridge, label on top. Slide cartridge at a slight upward angle into corresponding slot, copper contacts facing the printer.
- Black ink cartridges go into the slot on the right while color ink cartridges go into the slot on the left.
- Gently push cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Lower the main cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 98 (C9364WN) black, and HP 99 (C93689WN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart D5160. They are restocked with ink and undergo quality checks to identify parts that need repairing or replacing to maintain optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges boast of high cost-efficiency, dramatically costing less than original ink products but offering comparable printing quality. Additionally, they let you do your bit for the environment by supporting recycling efforts in the industry.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened, remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.