PhotoSmart D5300Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5300
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D5300 printer the easy way:
- Switch on your printer, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to the far right side of the printer. Wait until it stops.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge, without touching its ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it in firmly until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have met quality requirements before they are restocked with new premium ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges are known for being eco-friendly because of their reusability, allowing for reduced waste in landfills and contributing a great deal to the environment.
Okay, but how do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are a worthy buy for the budget-conscious. They are more affordable than OEMs, but can deliver the same high-quality print results.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart D5300, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.