HP PhotoSmart D5360 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5360
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP Photosmart is on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP Photosmart.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left. If you are replacing the black, photo, or gray photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
- Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo or gray photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Hold the print cartridge with the HP logo on top, and insert the new print cartridge into the empty cartridge slot. Make sure you push the print cartridge in firmly until it snaps into place. If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot. If you are installing a black, photo, or gray photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
- Close the print cartridge door. If you installed a new print cartridge, the HP Photosmart prints a print cartridge alignment page.
- When prompted, ensure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray, then press OK.
- The HP Photosmart prints a test page, aligns the print head, and calibrates the printer. Recycle the page. A success or failure message appears.
- Press OK to continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are remanufactured cartridges eco friendly?
Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges. By buying remanufactured cartridges, you help reduce printer waste and the environmental impact of creating new cartridges for single use. You also help promote the use of recycled goods.
Do you ship outside the US?
Unfortunately, we only ship to US addresses. This includes all US states, as well as Alaska and Hawaii, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.
How many pages can these ink cartridges print?
Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 750 pages, our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages, and our HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge can print up to 130 pages. To maximize page count, you can use economy or draft settings.